If you’re on the fence about booking the Pura Vida retreat in Costa Rica – here are 15 awesome reasons why you need to be there.
- Monkeys are your alarm clock (sometimes they want you up and about at 4am)!
- Nosara is a Blue Zone meaning it is one of the healthiest places to live in the world
- Pristine beaches + super good swell for surfing
- Abundance of local fresh produce + the best avocados and pineapple I have ever devoured. Not to mention the coffee, ohhhhh the coffee!!
- Pollution almost doesn’t exist
- Costa Rica is one of the, if not THE most environmentally friendly countries in the world. Over 30% of the land is in reserve and over 90% of the electricity is sourced from renewable resources.
- So much respect and love for protecting the incredible array of wildlife
- The amazing waterfalls that are so incredibly healing and purifying
- Strong connection and harmonization of all 5 elements, Earth, Water, Fire, Air and Ether. Perfect for healing and balancing the body’s energy.
- Nosara is a small town on the coast yet still immersed in jungle and vibrant greenery
- Because everywhere you go they answer “¿Cómo estás?” (How are you) with “Pura Vida” (pure life)
- Possibly the happiest and most friendly humans you’ll ever meet (Tico’s!)
- Our favourite hashtag at Alchemy of Yoga is #StillnessIsSexy, but something that may be even more sexy is salsa dancing…salsa dancing with a spanish speaking local? Oh my, it’s just too much!
- Warm tropical rain and crazy thunderstorms rolling in over the wild ocean! Ahhh pure bliss!!
- Sunshine, always some sunshine !
Enjoy & Namaste
Read more about yoga retreats in Costa Rica
Tags:Activities, BY Explorations, Discover costa rica, explore, Explore Costa Rica, places to be, retreat, sights, sightseeing, travel, what to do, yoga