Topics covered in the 200 Hour Course meet or exceed all the required standards set forth by Yoga Alliance in the areas of:
Yoga Philosophy: history and traditions that shape Yoga, a study of the ancient texts and principles of Yoga Asana Practice: alignments, adjustments, flows, themes and sequencing
Anatomy/Physiology/Kinesiology: human physical anatomy and physiology
Creating and Injury-free Yoga Practice:
- Pranayama/Meditation: meditation techniques, breath and subtle body awareness
- Subtle Energy Anatomy and Physiology: chakras, nadis, doshas, gunas, koshas, bandhas, etc.
- Teaching Methodology: principles of demonstration/instruction, observation, communication, assisting/correcting, teaching styles, qualities of a teacher, the language of teaching, planning a class.
Finding Your Authentic Voice
Branding your yoga business
Music and sequencing workshops
- Practicum: practice teaching, giving and receiving feedback and observing others teaching
- Introduction: Restorative Yoga, Yin Yoga, Ayurveda
Yoga as a Living Inquiry
- Professional Aspects of Yoga: appropriate student-teacher relationship, business aspects of teaching Yoga, professional standards, special populations, ethics of Yoga teaching, and insurance.
The Evoke Yoga Power Vinyasa 200HR Teacher Training Program is a life-changing, growth and transformational opportunity.
WHETHER YOU WANT TO BECOME A TEACHER OR DEEPEN YOUR PRACTICE, YOGA TEACHER TRAINING IS THE ANSWER.
After completing the training you will be eligible for the Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Teacher credential at the 200-hour level (RYT-200)